Top Image

undressed: lorena alvarado

Posted on: Sunday, February 22, 2015


Lorena Alvarado is an artist who portrays the charm of a documentary style photographer but the artistic sensibility that allows it to be more than that. 


I was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela. I moved to the US to go to college in Boston, and I recently crossed the coast to settle in Los Angeles. 


I've always been interested in art. Growing up in a family of engineers, I was considered the "artistic one". But it wasn't until my Dad gave me a Pentax film camera for my birthday that I started shooting around Caracas and discovered a deep passion for photography. I shoot mostly film (I'd say like 80% of my work) but I do some digital too.


In the near future I'm working on a music video with the band "So Many Wizards". I'm hoping to translate my photography aesthetic into moving images.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

petite tenue All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger